Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Standing With Israel

I am having a hard time witnessing what is taking place in our world today as far with Israel. I believe we are on the verge of a modern day Holocaust. If people would look back on history they would realize that the hatred of Jews by high ranking individuals in groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood goes back to the Holocaust directly and earlier. There is an unbelievable amount of hate spewing out of the mouths of religious leaders and others in the Middle East in their speeches and on television and even in children's programs. I urge anyone reading my blog to educate yourselves on what is going on. A place you can begin researching is on http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/06/01/footnotes-hezbollah-hamas-and-hatred-of-jews/   I am not telling you to become a Glenn Beck listener or fan or to take him at his word even. What I am doing is trying to get the word out to others about the injustice that is happening to Israel and the Jews again. Do your own research and decide for yourself is what Glenn Beck always says. In full disclosure I am a Glenn Beck fan and I have been since 9/11/2001 and I believe what he says about to not stand is to stand. Please tell your friends and neighbors to pay attention to what is happening in our world before it is to late to do anything.  I know that I just began this blog and this is only my third entry and if anyone does begin to read this they might choose not to read any more because of this post. Quite frankly if that's the case I 'd rather those folks not read my blog anyway. I pray that God will speak to your heart as you read this post and that He will encourage you to stand. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment